Don’t lose sight of strategy: Making progress in a challenging year
July 29, 2020, 12:00-1:00pm EST
In times of macro-economic and market uncertainty, it is tempting to focus attention principally on business resilience measures. Disruptions in the world around us are causing a number of firms to focus on short term management priorities. This creates the risk of strategic drift at a time when a clear strategy and direction has never been more essential.
Register now for our online webinar specifically designed for law firm leaders, Board members, and Executive/Management Committee members.
- Consider the importance of strategy and direction in times of uncertainty
- Hear about ways to ‘refresh’ your firm’s strategy to reflect accelerating macro-economic and legal market trends
- Learn how to identify your best near-term strategic priorities
- Consider the increasing importance of core values in building client relationships
- Hear from a law firm leader about how their firm has continued to make progress implementing their strategy in 2020