Partner Compensation Workshop, 22nd October, 9am-5pm, Washington, DC
DESIGNING AND ALIGNING COMPENSATION TO FACE NEW REALITIES
This workshop provides a forum to focus on difficult and pressing compensation issues with other law firm leaders and Fairfax consultants. In addition to learning new approaches to compensation processes and structures, the workshop will also include a Client Panel discussing performance management and compensation and a compensation case study focused on change management.
Agenda highlights include:
- Current best practices in structuring compensation systems
- Managing partner performance in the context of partner compensation structures
- The role of subjectivity and transparency in compensation-setting
- Effective application of bonuses
- Limited equity partnership structures
- Using new metrics to assess performance
- Aligning compensation to facilitate partner transitions
- Update on and possible impact on compensation/capital of shift to accrual accounting
- Lisa Smith, Principal, Fairfax Associates
- Kristin Stark, Principal, Fairfax Associates
- Lisa Rohrer, Harvard Law School and Senior Advisor, Fairfax Associates
- John Frisch, Chairman, Miles & Stockbridge
- Jeff Grossman, Senior Vice President, Legal Specialty Group/Specialty Finance Group, Wells Fargo
- Ken Van Winkle, Managing Partner, Lewis Roca Rothgerber
1701 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW,
Washington, DC 20006
PRICING AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR SIGNING UP
Program Fee: $495 per attendee
10% discount applied for registration prior to September 30, 2014.
Program fee includes program attendance, all program materials, continental breakfast, lunch and beverage breaks.
Register below or send an email confirming you wish to attend to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will issue an invoice and reserve your place.
Cancellations are accepted and fees will be refunded if notice is received by October 1. Substitutions are welcome.
If for any reason the workshop is cancelled a full refund of fees will be made but Fairfax Associates will not be responsible for travel, hotel or other costs incurred by registrants.